Football season is here, making it the best time to watch NFL alumni compete on the pickleball court with other celebrities and top-ranked pickleball pros.
PickleBowl is a charity pickleball event hosted by Danny Wuerffel, the 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner. The tournament takes place Tuesday, September 19th, at ITA Atlanta.
You can claim your tickets here.
As a team based in Atlanta, we’ll let it slide that Danny is a Florida Gator. Because proceeds from the event go to The Wuerffel Foundation, which has a mission to inspire greater service and unity in communities. Danny Wuerffel counsels and mentors community leaders in under-resourced neighborhoods across the United States and helps facilitate introductions to philanthropically-minded supporters.
When you attend the event, you’re giving back to underserved communities. You’re also getting to watch celebrities go toe-to-toe on the court, including:
- Danny Wuerffel - 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner & College Football Hall of Fame
- Rick Barry - Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame
- Matt Holliday - 7x MLB All-Star and 2011 World Series Champion (Cardinals)
- Marcellus Wiley, Danny Kannell & David Pollack - NFL Alumni & Analysts
- Phillip Phillips - American Idol Winner
- And top-ranked pickleball professionals
PCKL is proud to be PickleBowl’s official ball sponsor. We’re also offering open court time from 2pm to 5pm so you can demo some of our newest gear. And professional pickleball player Dan Granot will be there to give you some tips.
Don’t miss out on this exciting day of pickleball focused on using the sport to create change in local communities.